This was put together by a supporter of mine. Thank you Richard:
‘FOR CALLING AN MP A ‘TRAITOR’ :-
1. Her phone line has been cut off – no Internet.
2. Her name was put on the Police National Computer, (PNC), as being ‘WANTED’ and to be ‘Arrested on sight’..
3. Police banged on the windows and door of her home, 4 mornings in a row, texted and phoned her multiple times ordering her to ‘turn herself in’.
4. Treatment in custody was brutal.
5. Is bruised, tired and being monitored.
6. They have her phones.
7. There will be an attempt to suggest that she is mentally unstable.
8. Was incarcerated for 26 hours, strip-searched, (violently., forcefully).
9. Money was stolen.
10. Denied her glasses.
11. They did not give her the phone call she was entitled to to inform of her detention.
12. There will be no jury.
13. Has committed NO crime. (Called someone a name)….
14. Being pursued and monitored by SO-15 Counter-Terrorism Police.
15. Bail conditions for a CIVIL, (not CRIMINAL) offence: Cannot go near Parliament, (from just south of Trafalgar Square down to Lambeth Bridge.
16. Cannot mention my accuser’s name on social media, nor speak of the upcoming trial, (in Magistrate’s Court, where nothing is officially recorded).
17. Hearing on 19th September 9.45 at Westminster Magistrate’s Court.
18. Trial on 8th November, 2019.
If you tolerate this, YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE NEXT.
The above are the experiences of Based Amy…..’