It truly was a BRILLIANT experience – (spitting aside)…..met lots of wonderful people and gained new friends – the sense of togetherness for such a critical issue was absolutely heartwarming!
I was fortunate enough to have access to the VIP area and met with some familiar faces – Milo was fantastic! Enjoy:
PHOTOS from top to bottom:
1) Speaker’s Corner, before the march….
2) Tan ‘representative’ in the crowd!
3) Milo looking ‘stunning’ with his ‘bee’ collar, (that’s the reason for the photo)!
4) Raheem Kassam with me.
5) Ann Marie Waters – politician – leader of ‘For Britain’.
6) Milo and me!
7) Gavin McInnes and me…(he’s v eccentric)!